© 2011 Cass/Atlantic Development Corp. All rights reserved.
14 W 6th Street, Atlantic, IA 50022 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org | call: (712) 243-2022
The Valley has served as a truck stop since the Interstate was built in the 1960’s because of its location between Des Moines and Omaha. With the rise of large travel centers in recent years, the Valley has become less of a truck stop and has begun to draw businesses seeking nearby Interstate access. The Valley still features two fuel stations and a hotel to meet the needs of Interstate travelers.
Duke Aerial/Precision Components
- Duke Aerial is an aerial lift rental and remanufacturing company.
- Precision Components engineers and manufactures aerial lift components.
- Located almost exactly in the middle of Des Moines, IA and Omaha, NE.
- Clean rooms and friendly staff.
- Multi-use trails provide a safe, pleasant and accessible environment for walking, jogging, biking, in-line skating, cross-country skiing, and for people with disabilities to enjoy the outdoors.
- Currently, Nishna Valley Trails is working to complete the T-Bone Trail into the city of Atlantic.
- This rail-bed trail was begun several years ago, and stretches from the outskirts of Audubon some 21 miles to a trailhead approximately 3 miles northeast of Atlantic.